Jiah Khan Birth Anniversary: Suicide Stories

 Jiah Khan Birth Anniversary: Suicide Stories




Jiah Khan was one of India’s rising film stars. But at just 25 she was found dead in her family’s apartment. The question of whether it was suicide or murder has now pitted two of Bollywood’s leading families against each other.




The Ghajini actress, Jiah Khan, passed away on June 3, 2013, due to suicide, and it has been more than seven years of her tragic demise. Even after seven years, her suicide case still gives goosebumps to people. Jiah's tragic case was investigated by two different agencies, the Mumbai Police and CBI. However, with each passing day, the case got even more complicated. Ahead of Jiah Khan's birth anniversary let's go down memory lane and look at the starlet's controversial suicide case.


It is also became twitter top trend #JiahKhan





Her letter further read, "I don't know why destiny brought us together. After all the pain, the rape, the abuse, the torture I have seen previously I didn't deserve this. I didn't see any love or commitment from you. I just became increasingly scared that you would hurt me mentally or physically. Your life was about partying and women. Mine was you and my work. If I stay here I will crave you and miss you. So I am kissing my 10-year career and dreams goodbye."







Based on the letter, Mumbai Police, on 10 June 2013, took the actor into custody. However, it was only in December 2015, CBI booked Sooraj under abetment of suicide (section 306 of IPC). The Hero actor was later granted bail.


Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments